- Born 1965, middle boy of 5 in working class family in Midlands, UK. No phone, no central heating, nothing to entertain us except bikes and adventures and certainly no Health & Safety. Woke up one morning to discover my favourite Charlie's Angels poster frozen to bedroom wall (poor Sabrina).
- One special teacher instilled self-belief and confidence in me at Middle School.
- Artistic talent flourished at High School.
- Dropped out of further education and joined army. Got married, had child.
- After 6 yrs military joined UK police in Cambridge. Got divorced, met 2nd wife.
- Left police and moved to Spain, teaching English.
- Began writing blogs. Praise made me want to write a book.
- Began writing biography of childhood. Praise made me want to keep on writing.
- Woke up one morning in Cambridge and wife spoke of her perfect dream. My eureka moment.
- After knocking out two half-books of fantasy series got swamped with hundreds of book ideas.
- Bought own business, writing takes back seat.
- May 2012, finally publish first ebook (End of the Road).
- Feb 2013, book hits #1 Amazon.com (Law Enforcement) & #6 in the UK (Memoirs)
- Nov 2013, book 2 published (Cops Don't Run)
- June 2014, book 3 published (One for the Road)
- Nov 2015, book 4 published (Thief Taker)
- Still pending (I hope!)